The University of Tennessee strives to create a campus environment where all members of the UT community, especially students, can succeed.
All students were encouraged to help make UT the best institution possible by sharing their experiences and perceptions of campus community, culture, free speech and safety through UT’s statewide student experience survey, administered January through March 2017.
The survey included questions about:
- Campus Climate
- Intimidating, Offensive and Hostile Conduct
- Free Speech
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Faculty and Staff Support
- Advising, Training and Reporting
- Awareness and Use of University Provided Resources
- Overall Satisfaction with the University